Driver seat(blue recaro) shifting left or right when turning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else had this issue?

*EDIT* adding TSB which addresses this issue: TSB 21-2236 google it and you should see the pdf link on another F150 forum.

Basically as I'm driving if I take a left hand turn the seat will shift right what feels like maybe a half inch? Just enough to notice the seat is moving. Then likewise if I take a right hand turn the seat will shift left the same amount.

Plan on going to the dealership soon I suppose.
2021 37pp with blue recaro pkg

Last edited:

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Basically as I'm driving if I take a left hand turn the seat will shift right what feels like maybe a half inch? Just enough to notice the seat is moving. Then likewise if I take a right hand turn the seat will shift left the same amount.

I actually notice the same in mine. 2021 37 recaro as well. I'd be interested to see what they find. It doesn't necessarily bother me but is for sure noticeable at times. Almost feels like the track is bigger than the piece that attaches to the seat.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just did a quick search and found this. Seems like it could very well be the same as ours

OP
OP
p3rs1st

p3rs1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did a quick search and found this. Seems like it could very well be the same as ours

Nice find!!

new raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

scraptorr

Reaction score
the sunroof problem has been 2 of my raptors both gen2 and gen3 i went to get it fix and the dealership did fix it. it seems to be common issue to where the adviser already knew it.

NotAnF150

Reaction score
I feel the same thing in my seat. Truck is currently sitting at the dealership waiting for a front axle, so I gave the service department my list. Seat shifting while driving. Stereo popping. Sunroof creaking. Software update for full screen CarPlay. Front seat heaters not doing anything. Wiper recall. Hoping it all gets done while I wait for parts.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Anyone try tightening the seat mount points? Jen Too had this reported as well.