Driver seat(blue recaro) shifting left or right when turning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had the seat bottom TSB performed on both my 21 Tremor and 22 Raptor and it does nothing.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the seat bottom TSB performed on both my 21 Tremor and 22 Raptor and it does nothing.

I am actively having this issue on my 37PP 2021 - you can feel it shift while making turns. (i can make it move with my hands as well) Are you saying this did zero to help?

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am actively having this issue on my 37PP 2021 - you can feel it shift while making turns. (i can make it move with my hands as well) Are you saying this did zero to help?
Well.. I had the same exact thing in my tremor and now raptor. They performed the TSB on the Tremor and it still shifted. My Raptor was literally just picked up for a laundry list of problems. When I get it back in 4 months we will see if the problem was solved this time around.

Powerfiend

Reaction score
I have a 21' 37PP and had the truck a the dealer for the exhaust rattle. While it was there I had them take a look at the seat for the same issue you guys are talking about. It was before I saw the TSB and all they did was tighten the seat track to the floor. It made no difference. I just jumped on here searching to see if anyone else is having the issue - low and behold there is a TSB. I took a look at it and wondering if its even worth taking in for some rubber hose and heater clamps. Obviously its a band aid while they figure out a better fix. Im just wondering if we should wait for the real fix.