Drive Feel Question......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cashed

Reaction score
Hey All, I have a question about my experience with my new 37 package Raptor. At low speeds (under 40) I feel like what might be a loose suspension component in the front. No clue what it might be but when I go over small bumps, I feel a clunk or multiple small clunks in the gas and brake pedal. I also thought it might be the shocks cycling but I have no clue, and I haven't driven another Gen 3 Raptor to compare. So does anyone have any experience with what feels like a what I am probably poorly describing above?

Thanks!

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of clunk talk on the forums if you search-I dont have it so have not been following but you are one of some with this problem....Good luck solving, truck is awesome.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the same thing in my 35 truck. You're the first with 37s that I have seen mention it. No one knows for sure if it is shocks or the drive shaft coming out the front of you transfer case. I can grab my driveshaft (up past the cooled exhaust) and replicate the clunking by shaking it aggressively. The shaft sounds exactly the same as my bump noise, so I would assume it is the culprit.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Grab a hold of the endlinks on the anti sway bar while you’re down there. Shouldn’t be any play.

I got mine replaced on my gen 2.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lots of clunk talk on the forums if you search-I dont have it so have not been following but you are one of some with this problem....Good luck solving, truck is awesome.
Damn repeat threads create a whole bunch of clutter. People just won’t take the time to post in the thread that talks about/deals with their issue. I digress…

OP
OP
cashed

cashed

Reaction score
Damn repeat threads create a whole bunch of clutter. People just won’t take the time to post in the thread that talks about/deals with their issue. I digress…

I have tried to delete the thread all together, and I don't see how. Cheers!