DRAKE Fire Extinguisher Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
DRAKE Fire Extinguisher Mount

139731-lg.jpg

> Billet aluminum
> Laser etched logo
> Quick release knob

NHRA approved, the Drake Fire Extinguisher Mount is machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum with a black anodized finish and a laser etched logo. Features include a red anodized quick release knob, and a versatile mounting options. Fits various sizes of automobile fire extinguishers.

Cost: $67.75 shipped

DOES NOT INCLUDE clamps and fire extinguisher.

D

Deleted member 12951

I will have to say that this one does work great and fits perfectly behind the center console.

53653d1409595259-rpg-raptoberfest-sept-19-21-img_4862.jpg

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think @ZBoater broke his console like that? Not sure how big his was though, but i know you jump and beat on your truck. It might put stress on that lower section.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You sure it was Zboater, I thought he just prowled malls in the raptor (Must have been big speed bumps) and drove the Bug everywhere else.. :crazy:

D

Deleted member 12951

I think @ZBoater broke his console like that? Not sure how big his was though, but i know you jump and beat on your truck. It might put stress on that lower section.

Holds fine, has never even come loose one bit. It's been through 3 Raptor events. I put a metal plate behind it with two bolts and nylon nuts.

And what the heck do you mean, beat on my truck? :crazy:

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea i remember his write up, i didnt mean Zboater trashes on his truck i meant RDFTS does

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Holds fine, has never even come loose one bit. It's been through 3 Raptor events. I put a metal plate behind it with two bolts and nylon nuts.

And what the heck do you mean, beat on my truck? :crazy:

Not beat per say but use to its potential. I just meant doing jumps and whoops could put stress on that spot, but seeing as though its been through three events it must be ok. Again i meant nothing by it just didnt want to see you mess up your center console.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You sure it was Zboater, I thought he just prowled malls in the raptor (Must have been big speed bumps) and drove the Bug everywhere else.. :crazy:

Yeah, it was me. Mine was bigger, but I wouldn't put it there if I were you. It's not the back that's the problem. It's the two plastic clips that hold the back to the console. And if those clips break, the only option is a full console replacement.

Ask me how I know... :mad: