Dovetail beds let's see Em.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
E63 what bulbs are those in your bumper? And if you could post pics of he underside to see how their mounted would be greatly appreciated

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E63 what bulbs are those in your bumper? And if you could post pics of he underside to see how their mounted would be greatly appreciated

RPG did the bumper and lights. Mine was a first in many ways. First of the rear RPG bumpers, to a small degree I helped influence the design along with Raceco when the two companies were still working together. We also cut and plated the rear shackles and created a rear hitch that was curved in the back to accommodate a 2nd 37" tire under the bed. The rear lights I use primarily for "Dust lights" while in groups off road.

There are a ton of pics and more details on my build thread.

W84

Reaction score
i have to admit this thread made me commit finally and have never been so nervous about cutting up the truck... pictures are awaiting a finished look with bumper but for now these should do... the weather strip definitely cleans up the look and protects the edges...

what LED Tails are those ?