Door Sill Protectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jusr tried to position them in the higher risk area of where the the paint on the sill would possibly get scuffed up the most. I thought the "notch" on top of them was supposed to be of some significance but there were no notches on the rail itself so I just put them on with the notch on top so it wouldnt show on bottom edge. They actually look good and I cant undersTAND WHY fORD IS DROPPING THEM OFF THE 2012??

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
STU where did you order yours from? these are on my mod list!

Just got them from my local dealer. Saints fan ordered his from the online Ford dealer mentioned in this thred. All the mods you tunred me on to are GREAT. DEE ZEE easy down is awesome - Craven stubby antenna looks like it was made for the Raptor, Bak Fl1, Bak Box, etc. ALL GREAT

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanx for the # but where did you get said #
As far as I know, they don't make them for the rears...you simply have to cut them shorter to fit the rear. This is fairly thin material and can be cut with regular scissors.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure why there's even two part numbers. I assumed one was for the right and one was for the left...but they can be used interchangeably...weird.

Anyway, here's the numbers:

9L3Z-1513208-AA (I ordered 2 of these)

9L3Z-1513209-AA (I ordered 2 of these)

Regards,
Jim

Dabblin

Reaction score
The sill dimension should be similiar to the Expedition?? Would the sill guards from
an Expedition fit? I am picking up my 2012 Friday. Sill guards sound like a smart idea.
I will check..

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my set front and rear yesterday! I went about 1 inch wider than the door sills in the rear. Looks great.

Sent from my iPad mini using RaptorTalk