Door Sill Protectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
Dunnbrother, what's the part number for those? Especially the rears?

As far as I know, they don't make them for the rears...you simply have to cut them shorter to fit the rear. This is fairly thin material and can be cut with regular scissors.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure why there's even two part numbers. I assumed one was for the right and one was for the left...but they can be used interchangeably...weird.

Anyway, here's the numbers:

9L3Z-1513208-AA (I ordered 2 of these)

9L3Z-1513209-AA (I ordered 2 of these)

Regards,
Jim

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, they don't make them for the rears...you simply have to cut them shorter to fit the rear. This is fairly thin material and can be cut with regular scissors.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure why there's even two part numbers. I assumed one was for the right and one was for the left...but they can be used interchangeably...weird.

Anyway, here's the numbers:

9L3Z-1513208-AA (I ordered 2 of these)

9L3Z-1513209-AA (I ordered 2 of these)

Regards,
Jim

If you look closely they are different and have tops and bottoms. There is a slight"notch" for the top and are specific to both sides. Thats the only difference. Whats really weird is that the price for mine were different for each side.

Dunnbrother

Reaction score
If you look closely they are different and have tops and bottoms. There is a slight"notch" for the top and are specific to both sides. Thats the only difference. Whats really weird is that the price for mine were different for each side.

I did notice the notch...but what is it for? I see no corresponding sheet metal protrusion for it to match up to. Strange.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if I'm reading all of this correctly, I'll need two of each part number for my 2012 SCREW? One set for the front, and one set for the rear (which will need to be trimmed)?

fbmdkgad

Reaction score
Just checked my 2011 Supercrew. Sill protectors in front and none in the rear.

x2 on this.

When I first read this thread I thought it was about the rears only on the 2012 and did not think much more until I looked today. So I guess I will do something for the rear on my 2011.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good Stutide, I got all four of my protectors in and will be installing them soon. On the fronts, how did you decide where to position them front to back?