Door Panel Scuff Protectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there’s pre-cut door panel scuff protectors? I do a lot of camping, and would love something to apply to my interior door panels to prevent scuffs. I’ve seen them for BMW and Honda, but can’t seem to find something for currents F150’s. If anyone has info, please let me know.

Thank you!

BarryT82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you referring to the plastic on the door panels along the bottom where your foot might hit it? You could probably get some vinyl and apply it. I’ve used clear vinyl on the door sills of vehicles to protect the paint from getting scratched. I bought a roll of it on eBay really cheap and cut it using a straight edge on the grids on the paper.

OP
OP
enjoitheride

enjoitheride

Reaction score
Are you referring to the plastic on the door panels along the bottom where your foot might hit it? You could probably get some vinyl and apply it. I’ve used clear vinyl on the door sills of vehicles to protect the paint from getting scratched. I bought a roll of it on eBay really cheap and cut it using a straight edge on the grids on the paper.
Yes, Sir. The plastic below the speaker grill and door pocket. My foot always seems to contact it jumping in and out.