DOOR locks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattRobPhoto

Reaction score
This drives me absolutely CRAZY! Please help...I'm hoping this may be a simple and easy fix.

Whenever, I open the driver's side door. I don't care if the truck is running, turned on, or off, in park, Drive, reverse, neutral.... any given configuration. However, this door is opened. From the inside, outside, with the remote, with the app, I do not care. Any time that driver's side door is opened, I want EVERY SINGLE lock on that vehicle to come UNLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All three other doors, tailgate, and all. UNLOCK all doors. I don't care if I'm driving 106mpg, if that driver's side door opens, ALL locks are to become UNLOCKED!!!!!!

HOW can I set this to happen? I don't care if I have to pay someone 500 dollars to make this happen!

Can someone help me with this please?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think the setting in the menu you want is “remote unlock”. I’ll need to check, the manual is a little ambiguous and I ended up having to ask previously. I wanted the opposite; unlock driver’s door and driver’s door only. However, the passenger door gives you no vote - if you intelligent access unlock the passenger door, all doors unlock, regardless of setting.

I’m not a fan of that, but it is what it is.
The driver’s door lock/unlock behavior is configurable.