Door Keypad Code Location!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was actually not on the bar code label as described in this thread. I only had to remove the 1 kick panel and it was in big numbers followed by a letter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've posted this before, but here it is again. Much easier than removing and looking at panels where a code may or may not be. You'll need the two factory ignition keys though!
1. Put one key in and turn to on, wait until ford logo goes away.
2. Remove key and put in second key and turn to on. Wait and it'll tell you the main code on the dash gauge screen.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've posted this before, but here it is again. Much easier than removing and looking at panels where a code may or may not be. You'll need the two factory ignition keys though!
2. Remove key and put in second key and turn to on. Wait and it'll tell you the main code on the dash gauge screen.
Nice! I got to try that. Stupid me, I forgot my damn code!

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did not work..... [emoji26]

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: