Door Keypad Code Location!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian Smith

Reaction score
Key pad

Where is the computer module? The code for the door key pad is printed on it. I bought the truck used and the dealer did not have the code. I need a code to use the option of opening the door without key fob. Is it easy to get to? If so, how? Thanks

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not 100% sure on the raptor but, in the past the module has been in the drivers side kick panel.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealer can pull the code using their diagnostic tools. Take it back and ask them to pull it, takes about 20 mins. That's what I did.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

justcozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That video is money. My code was actually on a big sticker on the front side of the box they were pointing at. I spent an hour looking behind it at the tiny sticker with a mirror and flashlight trying to figure the code out when I did mine originally... I gave up and then decided to randomly try the numbers in big print on the plain white sticker right in my face.

boarder1995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else try the double key method with success? I hope it works for me tonight!

Yes, the two key method works! That was easy!

Just as the video showed, put one key in and turn to on, wait until ford logo goes away.
Remove key and put in second key and turn to on. Wait and it'll tell you the main code on the dash gauge screen.

Last edited:

starkall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread helps a lot. Got my truck used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk