Door Keypad Code Location!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice and handy. Also if you type the code then hit 3, it unlocks all doors instead of drivers only.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does one go about this. I'm assuming it's an option in the 4" productivity screen. Wonder if this is possible on 2010's as well

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since there are 2 digits on each key, I memorized my code via Odd numbers only to make it easier for me to remember. Just a tip. 1-3-5-7-9 instead of 0-2-5-6-8, etc. Then I even take it a step further saying what position it is:
Left / Second / Middle / Fourth / Right. Sometimes you get lucky and there's a pattern that you can break it down into. I will tell people "LEFT, SECOND, RIGHT, MIDDLE, SECOND, SECOND" etc. Feel free to think of better names. I came up with a good one that I tell friends, but wont share it here lol.

I don't think you will ever actually have to type the EXACT code as far as I know 0/1 2/3 4/5 6/7 8/9.

Last edited: