Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Door jamb mounts Gen 2

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Lighting Forum [GEN 2]' started by Nghtmre, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Nghtmre

Nghtmre Member

I’m having a hard time finding some mounts that go in the door jamb for my Gen 2. I like the look of the light bar on top rather then in the grille. I saw the Zroadsz mounts but I really don’t like the idea of drilling into the top of the cab and I honestly don’t like how bulky it is. Does anyone know where I might be able to find mounts that go into the door jamb for a 2017?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  2. Nghtmre

Nghtmre Member

Something like this.

4DBB1D5D-9C8A-4885-9E70-E964A756803B.jpeg

3. zombiekiller

zombiekiller EXO Crewmember

call texas motorworx. They have their own tension mounts. I believe that they'll give you the mounts gratis if you buy the BD lightbar from them.

This is what it looks like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are not on the website. but if you call the Dallas location, they'll get you sorted.

4. Nghtmre

Nghtmre Member

Awesome! Thank you so much. I’ve been looking for days and haven’t had any luck.

zombiekiller likes this.
  5. zombiekiller

zombiekiller EXO Crewmember

tell the tmx fellas that the dude with the raptor on 40s sent ya. ( if you want to get charged extra :D).

theirs is the only option that doesn't require external drilling. It also helps that theirs also sits the lightbar where it naturally should be, instead of 6 inches too high.

DreadPirateRaptor likes this.
  6. Nghtmre

Nghtmre Member

Hahaha yeah I definitely want that 10 percent extra charge
    I hate the way the other mounts sit, to me they look way too high. I like the look of the one you sent. Looks sleek. Thank man!

zombiekiller likes this.
  7. DentalDoc

DentalDoc Member

Someone send me a message about adding an ADD rear bumper with lights shipped to me here in Utah as a package deal, but I cannot locate it. Can you kindly resend? Thanks

8. Troutrad

Troutrad Full Access Member

Have heard several complaints of roof light bars causing whistling sound. Decided not to go that direction because of that issue. Best but most expensive option would be the chase rack with motorized top mounted light bar that can rotate into place when needed. Anyone out there have the annoying whistling from roof mounted light bar?