Door Dings....uugh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor 2014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a Ford truck - Not a Chevy, Ram or whatever. It was Designed for Offroad - Not a Mall queen. Use it for what it was designed to do. You will enjoy life alot more not worring about a few imperfections caused by proper usage.

cplreyes

Reaction score
It is a Ford truck - Not a Chevy, Ram or whatever. It was Designed for Offroad - Not a Mall queen. Use it for what it was designed to do. You will enjoy life alot more not worring about a few imperfections caused by proper usage.
Geez, maybe have your coffee before coming on here. My kids know not to ask me for anything before my second cup

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had that EXACT dent and the painless dent repair guy made it perfect again. Turns out there is a rubber plug by the door latch they pop out for access-no pulling the door panel! Easy for him-just took him a few minutes-still charged 60 bucks tho!!!

Raptor 2014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geez, maybe have your coffee before coming on here. My kids know not to ask me for anything before my second cup
LOL Been up since 4:20AM and was taking a break on the computer before I got busy again. LOLOLOLOL
Had my 1 cup of coffee about 22 oz with milk chocolate, fresh ground cinnamon, fresh sage honey and heavy whipping cream - If you can call that a coffee - Also home made hash browns, bacon and a 2 egg omelet with cheese, spinach, sliced cherry tomatoes and a tad of cilantro on top at around 5:00AM. LOLOL
A few scratches or rock dings from actual usage will give it a tad of character but to each their own.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL Been up since 4:20AM and was taking a break on the computer before I got busy again. LOLOLOLOL
Had my 1 cup of coffee about 22 oz with milk chocolate, fresh ground cinnamon, fresh sage honey and heavy whipping cream - If you can call that a coffee - Also home made hash browns, bacon and a 2 egg omelet with cheese, spinach, sliced cherry tomatoes and a tad of cilantro on top at around 5:00AM. LOLOL
A few scratches or rock dings from actual usage will give it a tad of character but to each their own.
Some of us actually like to take care of our rigs.