Don't want to make the wrong decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to level my 2019 and with the all the options out there each throwing their marketing skills onto the table which one do I choose? I'm no stranger to lifts, leveling kits etc... Every vehicle I've had has been lifted or leveled. I've ALWAYS done all the work myself so I'm not someone who doesn't understand how things work.

Looking at RPG, ICON & Eibach. My intentions are only to level... I am very pleased with how the G2 raptor handles and performs. Looking for facts on all three.

I like the Eibach spring option from an engineering standpoint because it's a simple solution. I'm not sold on the perch options yet because I've never done it or had anything to compare it with. My issue with the Eibach is I think it will raise it a little too much and I'll almost have to add some lift in the rear. Can anyone elaborate with facts/experience.

PCDan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to level my 2019 and with the all the options out there each throwing their marketing skills onto the table which one do I choose? I'm no stranger to lifts, leveling kits etc... Every vehicle I've had has been lifted or leveled. I've ALWAYS done all the work myself so I'm not someone who doesn't understand how things work.

Looking at RPG, ICON & Eibach. My intentions are only to level... I am very pleased with how the G2 raptor handles and performs. Looking for facts on all three.

I like the Eibach spring option from an engineering standpoint because it's a simple solution. I'm not sold on the perch options yet because I've never done it or had anything to compare it with. My issue with the Eibach is I think it will raise it a little too much and I'll almost have to add some lift in the rear. Can anyone elaborate with facts/experience.

Read through the 41 pages of comments and pics in the Eibach Pro Lift thread.

Short answer is the Eibachs alone on a 17-18 will put the truck front end high, Some people are saying the Eibach spring on the 2019 does not lift the front as much as the 17-18 spring does. If it’s an inch less lift then your truck will likely be level.

Some people think that if the measurement to the fender openings front and back are the same that the truck is level ... it is not. The rear should measure about an inch more tire/fender gap for the truck to be level.

Last edited:
OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s actually what I’ve been doing.... found it after my post. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 with stock rear leafs/shocks. After Eibachs it lifted the front approx. 1.7 inches maybe 1.8 inches, definitely not over 2 inches which is the consensus with most 2019 owners. Not sure how it ended up like that, but it did.

dave_g

Reaction score
In the same boat- want to level the truck some but do not want to change the ride. It sounds like perch collars and Eibachs both stiffen the front end some. Opinions vary. if its good or not but most still say its stiffer.

What would be the disadvantage of a readylift strut extension kit in 1 1/2"? should ride 100% as stock- and you relocate the bump stops. travel should be the same.

OP
OP
19RaptorPB

19RaptorPB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually like the stock front rake. Am I missing anything as to why that needs to be corrected?

I’m not sure anything needs to be “corrected” with the factory rake. It does what it’s intended to do and it does it well. Personally I don’t care for the amount of rake they setup from the factory and I like a more level appearance. I just got my springs on Saturday so I’ll be installing them sometime this week hopefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

UrbanMenace

Reaction score
I have a 2019. You want the liner Eibach spring option for street driving. Impressed with this setup and almost level without load in the truck bed. No issues with live-valve processor, Eibach's work well with the live-valve system in sport mode. Yes it's a more firm ride...