GEN 1 Dont buy anything from Rogue Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a bumper from Rogue Racing for my 2013 Raptor, it was listed as in stock on their website but somehow took 6 weeks to supply. Once it had arrived into stock and crated for shipping i was informed “that it is not Rogue Racing’s responsibility to fill out paperwork for third party freight shipments. We are a crew of 5 guys ar Rogue and we must use our time efficientlyto serve our customers”

I was under the impression i was a customer, but obviously i am not a customer.

I purchased the bumper on 10/19/17.

My bumper has been availble since 12/1/17.

I am told by the freight company that Rogue are not returning emails or telephone calls.

I ship boat parts all around the world and consider the shipping to be part of the obligation to supply a service to my customers.

All Rogue Racing products are built to order unless informed by Rogue Racing that the product is in stock at that time.

All third party freight orders need to have the shipping paperwork completed by the freight provider, not Rogue Racing. Rogue Racing will provide shipping weights, dimensions and freight class when the shipment is ready for pick up.

If you would like to have Rogue Racing handle all aspects of freight shipping, it is recommended you let Rogue Racing provide the domestic or international freight for your order.

The crew at Rogue Racing works hard to provide the best products and service to our customers. We must use our resources wisely to do so, and filling out 3rd party freight company's paperwork for them, takes away from our ability to better serve our customers.

We apologize for the delay in freight shipping, but the freight provider you chose was inflexible and very difficult to work with. They expected Rogue Racing to do ALL of the paperwork for your order, after we had already provided them with all the critical shipping information.

In the past, we have provided 3rd party freight shipping with no delays. The company you chose, DB Schenker, was unwilling to work with the information we gave them.

Sincerely,
Rogue Racing

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Well my bumper is still sitting in a crate ready for shipping however Rogue refuse to complete the Shippers Letter of Instruction (Basically details of what it is and where it is going) and a letter stating the parts are made in the USA.

They say they are to busy serving customers and its not their responsibility.

Considering they do not offer refunds it looks like i have donated $1000 to their Christmas Party fund.

To say i am extremely disappointed with their attitude and service is a serious understatement at this point.

Rogue Racing is the manufacturer, not the shipper. The shipper is the freight company. Why would the manufacturer fill out the "Shipper's" letter of instructions?

Don't worry, we didn't have a Christmas party, and you didn't fund it!!!

We hope you enjoy your Velocity bumper!!!

OP
OP
Allmarine

Allmarine

Reaction score
All Rogue Racing products are built to order unless informed by Rogue Racing that the product is in stock at that time.

All third party freight orders need to have the shipping paperwork completed by the freight provider, not Rogue Racing. Rogue Racing will provide shipping weights, dimensions and freight class when the shipment is ready for pick up.

If you would like to have Rogue Racing handle all aspects of freight shipping, it is recommended you let Rogue Racing provide the domestic or international freight for your order.

The crew at Rogue Racing works hard to provide the best products and service to our customers. We must use our resources wisely to do so, and filling out 3rd party freight company's paperwork for them, takes away from our ability to better serve our customers.

We apologize for the delay in freight shipping, but the freight provider you chose was inflexible and very difficult to work with. They expected Rogue Racing to do ALL of the paperwork for your order, after we had already provided them with all the critical shipping information.

In the past, we have provided 3rd party freight shipping with no delays. The company you chose, DB Schenker, was unwilling to work with the information we gave them.

Sincerely,
Rogue Racing

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Rogue Racing is the manufacturer, not the shipper. The shipper is the freight company. Why would the manufacturer fill out the "Shipper's" letter of instructions?

Don't worry, we didn't have a Christmas party, and you didn't fund it!!!

We hope you enjoy your Velocity bumper!!!

To give credt where credit is due, the bumper did finally arrive and we fitted it to the vehicle without to much hassle. The quality is exceptional, so it was worth the extreme frustration and headaches in waiting. There is always 2 sides to every story, and the truth is usualyly in there somewhere.
Having said that, next time around it would be much easier. I would certainly purchase more of Rogue porducts, just hope that communication would be a little easier as we are on the other side of the planet.
Regards

Adam Ratatat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since it is good to go and on now, lets see some pics of how it looks? I like the products that Rogue has as well and the more pictures for reference the better!

OP
OP
Allmarine

Allmarine

Reaction score
Here is a couple of recent pics. We must run a front number plate in Australia so i fabricated a bracket which mounted to the existing holes in the Rogue sheet metal.

Next on the list of upgrades will be the Rogue Racing Track Bar Kit and Tie Rods.

Attachments

• 2018-04-27 11.54.17.jpg
    2018-04-27 11.54.17.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 2018-04-27 14.06.35.jpg
    2018-04-27 14.06.35.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited: