GEN 1 Dont buy anything from Rogue Racing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Allmarine

Reaction score
I purchased a bumper from Rogue Racing for my 2013 Raptor, it was listed as in stock on their website but somehow took 6 weeks to supply. Once it had arrived into stock and crated for shipping i was informed “that it is not Rogue Racing’s responsibility to fill out paperwork for third party freight shipments. We are a crew of 5 guys ar Rogue and we must use our time efficientlyto serve our customers”

I was under the impression i was a customer, but obviously i am not a customer.

I purchased the bumper on 10/19/17.

My bumper has been availble since 12/1/17.

I am told by the freight company that Rogue are not returning emails or telephone calls.

I ship boat parts all around the world and consider the shipping to be part of the obligation to supply a service to my customers.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very strange. Have you communicated with them regarding freight overseas shipping from the very beginning? Something is not adding up.

OP
OP
Allmarine

Allmarine

Reaction score
Very strange. Have you communicated with them regarding freight overseas shipping from the very beginning? Something is not adding up.

Yes I did, they gave me the dimensions and weight of the crate so i could organise it. All they have to do is complete the Con note with my address on it and the customs declaration stating that the goods are made in the USA.

Sigmoid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a bumper that said 6 weeks to deliver and it was on my doorstep in ten days. Can only speak for myself.

OP
OP
Allmarine

Allmarine

Reaction score
Well my bumper is still sitting in a crate ready for shipping however Rogue refuse to complete the Shippers Letter of Instruction (Basically details of what it is and where it is going) and a letter stating the parts are made in the USA.

They say they are to busy serving customers and its not their responsibility.

Considering they do not offer refunds it looks like i have donated $1000 to their Christmas Party fund.

To say i am extremely disappointed with their attitude and service is a serious understatement at this point.

D

Deleted member 12951

Curious prior to ordering did you work all this out with Rogue on the shipping to Australia? I don't think you would need to but what if you throw them some money to fill out the form? Or can you fill out the form, send it to them and they just need to attach it to the crate?

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do not give up that easy. Get in touch with the owner? I remember your post, Blue Raptor in Australia. Beautiful beach shots. Ask them if they can fed ex the papers to you to get filled out for them? Sounds retarded but again a lot of people have done business with them on this Forum....