DON"T GET THE NEW NAV software UPDATE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did the new unit have a different firmware or updated maps on it compared to the unit that got borked?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
After looking inside your head I can certainly understand what you're saying...

insidehead.jpg

I don't get it??? where are all the little ppl I hear that are running around in there telling me what to do??? are they hiding?? Is that reaaaally my head dan??? did you and Kyle do that while I was sleeping??? I thought that was the RedBull that made my head hurt...I don't know if you can tell but I've had A LOT of coffee this morning!@!!!!#@@@@!!

Dan jacking another thread!!! ;)

Back on topic...I too am interested in whether or not the new unit has updated maps? The NAVTEQ site is selling updated maps for $199.00 but I don't think it's worth it. Let us know what version your new unit (yes Dan I said unit) has.

OP
OP
C

champcaracing

Reaction score
i'll check the version number, the tech said that it should have the latest and greatest update in it, they had to go in and, i guess assign my info(truck, etc) to it to talk with the body ecu????? my phone synced fine without having to redo anything. its nice having it back in missed the back up camera coming up the drive at night, and into my parking spot at the dealer.

ok checked the nav software....says version 2.0, can't remember what it was before this happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts