Does this mean no tailgate appliqué?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those FORD letters in the rear are gorgeous, it just doesn’t feel like a Raptor if you’re missing them. I feel for you guys , Ford needs to come up with a solution fast.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
Just bought my 22’ a few weeks ago. The dealer had two Code Orange Raptors and the one I was interested in did not have the appliqué. So I asked them to swap tailgates because without it…dealbreaker (that and the auto start/stop). They agreed to do the tailgate swap and here we are. I think I just lucked out that there were two on hand.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just bought my 22’ a few weeks ago. The dealer had two Code Orange Raptors and the one I was interested in did not have the appliqué. So I asked them to swap tailgates because without it…dealbreaker (that and the auto start/stop). They agreed to do the tailgate swap and here we are. I think I just lucked out that there were two on hand.
Nice swap and welcome to the Code Orange Crewe

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it ordered without it on purpose, or are their still shortages?

8250_RPM

Reaction score
Was it ordered without it on purpose, or are their still shortages?
It was ordered without it. I’m still trying to figure out what happened to the hood decals. Original owner states they were never installed. I’m assuming Ford forgot or just didn’t have any on hand. I’m wondering if there’s a way to get Ford to confirm and provide them at no cost (won’t hold my breath) if it was a supply shortage. Has anyone else received theirs with missing hood decals?