Does this happen often?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b2brown

Reaction score
Last night, I met my wife for dinner at a new too trendy restaurant in SoCal. I parked my new-to-me 2018 Race Red Raptor on the top floor of the parking garage, which was adjacent to the restaurant and has a great view overlooking Alamitos Bay Marina.

As we returned to the truck after an excellent dinner, I found 7 college coeds draped all over my truck, taking selfies. No damage, but they left a lot of hand prints and butt prints on the doors and windows.

Anyway, does this happen often to you guys? If so, I’m going to have to up my detailing budget and frequency. :D:33::pepper:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Last night, I met my wife for dinner at a new too trendy restaurant in SoCal. I parked my new-to-me 2018 Race Red Raptor on the top floor of the parking garage, which was adjacent to the restaurant and has a great view overlooking Alamitos Bay Marina.

As we returned to the truck after an excellent dinner, I found 7 college coeds draped all over my truck, taking selfies. No damage, but they left a lot of hand prints and butt prints on the doors and windows.

Anyway, does this happen often to you guys? If so, I’m going to have to up my detailing budget and frequency. :D:33::pepper:

"Dear Penthouse, I never thought this would happen to me...."