Does the Gen3 have digital gauge readouts like late Gen2s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Dougs video clearly shows multiple “measurements” screens. Post 18 above shows the first Measurement screen.

The follow-on question was whether My View is still configurable to include up to (2) analog-appearing Gauge View gauges of choice as shown below.

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Dougs video clearly shows multiple “measurements” screens. Post 18 above shows the first Measurement screen.

The follow-on question was whether My View is still configurable to include up to (2) analog-appearing Gauge View gauges of choice as shown below.

Still configurable up to 2. However, they are digital...confirmed on mine. I know you've been asking about this; I'll upload a pic later.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score

As promise. Don’t be dissuaded just because they aren’t analog…

1636138649508.jpeg

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They include some needed data like music and ext temp which is good. Can you change the custom gauge type as well? I’m a fan of full digital. But the only things questionable is the font/style of gauges Ford used maybe a little over done or borderline cartoonish for lack of a better description. Guess I like more of an analog replication but in digital format. Maybe it’s something you have to get used to. Pretty cool though.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But the only things questionable is the font/style of gauges Ford used maybe a little over done or borderline cartoonish for lack of a better description. Guess I like more of an analog replication but in digital format. Maybe it’s something you have to get used to. .

"little over done or borderline cartoonish" you mean like they are developed by a 12 year old girl? Yes, I agree......

Analog all the way,.........

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you mean analog vs digital display then no. The screen is fully digital.
No I meant can you choose the horizontal slide bar or round style? I know it’s a fully digital dash. Just looking to see the level of customization that you can do. Maybe future OTA updates may provide more.