Does the Gen3 have digital gauge readouts like late Gen2s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of the digital tach and gauge cluster but was wondering if there’s a configurable gage display that shows real-time oil psi, boost, trans temp, oil temp, etc like on the later Gen 2s?

I like to make sure my oil is nice and warm before taking it out behind the woodshed.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of the digital tach and gauge cluster but was wondering if there’s a configurable gage display that shows real-time oil psi, boost, trans temp, oil temp, etc like on the later Gen 2s?

I like to make sure my oil is nice and warm before taking it out behind the woodshed.
go to video just posted in thread about exhaust, you get close up view of display

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I believe your question is whether the G3 trucks will allow configuration of ‘Gauge View’ as with the later 802a G2 trucks.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 17 has all those read outs on it,
Also with the digital dash on mustangs being configurable to have a slew of different gauges to look at I would imagine they would keep it on this as well.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 17 has all those read outs on it,
Also with the digital dash on mustangs being configurable to have a slew of different gauges to look at I would imagine they would keep it on this as well.
The OP is talking about measurements and measurements were only on the 2019-20 raptors