Does rigid make a “shorter@ bracket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installing my rigid fogs with the diode dynamics mounting bracket.

Does anyone know if Rigid makes a “shorter” mounting bracket? When mounted the bumper is covering a small section of the bottom of the fog.

I used the N-Fab brackets for my Rigid radiance cubes. Plenty of adjustability. I'm happy with them because the spacing is very close to perfect but regardless of which way I put them on one corner of the first or the last cube ended up being a little behind the bumper. This is best I could do.

Attachments

• Rigidfogs.jpg
    Rigidfogs.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 35

CROOKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I could find the post on how to make the bracket from some L channel.

handstr

Reaction score
Flip the bracket and make them as short as you need.. but rigid does make a bracket that will allow you to flip the lights so the logo is correct

Attachments

• D522EC11-928C-47C8-8C14-5CC0A62B42CC.jpg
    D522EC11-928C-47C8-8C14-5CC0A62B42CC.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 40

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same Issue with the D-SS, I talked to Rigid Support and they are passing it on to the engineers since I was the 10th call they have had about this. Email them and we'll see if we can get them moving faster.

https://www.rigidindustries.com/contact-us

Just curious why you chose the DSS for that location? I wouldn't think the side shooters are going to get much light out the sides given they are behind the bumper. I would think the D-XL (with twice as many lumens, all forward facing) would be a good fit for that location (assuming they fit).

I have DSS on my A-pillars and I'm a huge fan of the near field coverage.

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Disregard. I just read further and saw your pics. I see what you're doing now.