Does it matter when you buy your extended warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Flood Ford is no more of a “middleman” than any other Ford dealer. No difference in ESP warranty. No need to “haggle” either.
I know because I have it and have used it.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, so I looked up Flood Ford, it looks like some middleman selling Ford ESP? Should be fine. The reason I never heard of it is because they don’t exist in the west coast, I went directly to Ford’s website to lookup warranties. But if you want to go through a middleman to get your warranty go for it. Point being, avoid aftermarket warranties if you can.

if you don’t mind aftermarket warranties, go for that too. Just be prepared to haggle with them every time you have a repair.
Your dealer is a middle man.......dude...Flood Ford IS a dealership....SMFH

https://www.floodauto.net

Please. For the children, stay off the internet.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What are you yapping about? All I said was to buy it directly from from Fordprotect.com and avoid aftermarket warranties.

Done. I moving on.
Really? You know we can see your old posts where you, for most of the day, spoke out of your ass and said more than just "don't by aftermarket...Please dude. you're the only one "yapping"

D

Deleted member 12951

The Ford PremiumCare ESP has been so much worth it to me. I purchased mine from Flood too and it shows up in the Ford system at any Ford dealership. I just wish that I didn’t choose the $200 deductible (did a lower one) because I have used it nearly 10 times or more and have had over $15k of work done so far. Just had stuff done this month again.

I never buy warranties, ever. I typically only keep my truck less than 3 years but not this truck, going on 6 years and still enjoy it every day. But I did buy it on the raptor because I knew I was going to take it offroad and keep it longer. If your raptor never off-roads, then I probably wouldn’t purchase one. But if you do, get the warranty. You will thank me later.