Does goodyear ever offer the "buy 3 get 1 free" offer for our size tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've decided on stock size Duratracs, I know Goodyear used to offer the buy 3 get one free deal quite a bit, but I haven't paid attention in a while. Wasn't sure if it was ever offered for duratracs in our size. If not, what or where is the best deal for 315/70/R17 GY duratracs?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
didn't you just buy NVs from DiscountTire through ebay? That coupon is also good toward tires. Read my post. I am trying to HELP. GRRR!!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-NEW-LT315...s_Car_Truck_Tires&vxp=mtr&hash=item2c7ed11d51 >> $1084 shipped after $200 off. That is a decent deal.

NV + Duratrac is what I run:

methodD2.jpg

I've decided on stock size Duratracs, I know Goodyear used to offer the buy 3 get one free deal quite a bit, but I haven't paid attention in a while. Wasn't sure if it was ever offered for duratracs in our size. If not, what or where is the best deal for 315/70/R17 GY duratracs?

Last edited:

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a $50 mail in rebate on my Duratracs from TireRack but that ended Oct-1. It's $40 now.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm such a loser. I received a $75 MasterCard gift card from Goodyear that I promptly stowed in my wallet. This thread reminded me of it and upon checking, I realize it expired aug 31. Am I SOL?
I heard it wasn't legal for these cards to expire. Anyone?

OP
OP
nsdq3

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry

Set of 4. Somewhat insulting actually. LOL

Hey not sure if the insult aspect of that was aimed my way, but that was not the intent. I just got 4 x method wheels with a $200 discount, so maybe I am a bit greedy and the thought of $40 off per tire got me excited.