Does anyone return phone calls, emails or PMs at ICON?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent an email weeks back, called, and PM'd the Icon rep on this site, over 3 weeks and no reply.

I have a pair of rear 3.0s, bypass valve stems are bent, I would like to buy replacements. Also a rebuild breakdown so I can service them would be nice.

OP
OP
C

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you tried [email protected]?

If you have, PM me and I have Dylans, Todd and Scott's email address

Yes I emailed that address 3 weeks ago. The soft brass threaded stems on 3 of the bypass valves are bent, not allowing full adjustment. I want to give them money for replacements, not asking for freebies. Also wanted a pdf or a rebuilt sheet so I can rebuild them and bleed them properly with the bleed valve they have.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had good luck calling them. There is an option for technical service. I called a couple times for parts, talked to someone who looked up and gave me part number, then I ordered through Icon rep (I used Kirk aka Raptor Addict)
My neighbor bought a used Icon bumpstop without hardware, he called got part numbers and ordered through Kirk also.

OP
OP
C

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had good luck calling them. There is an option for technical service. I called a couple times for parts, talked to someone who looked up and gave me part number, then I ordered through Icon rep (I used Kirk aka Raptor Addict)
My neighbor bought a used Icon bumpstop without hardware, he called got part numbers and ordered through Kirk also.

I called, left a voicemail with a call back number, sent an email, then finally PM'd the Icon Rep on this site, Fred. I don't really have an issue with their products, I'd just like to be able to make adjustments to the shocks. The knobs were packed with dirt/debris, Had to man handle them with channel locks. 3 of the 6 valve knobs are bent.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with a couple of their reps early this year at KOH and they gave me a set price on a rear spring setup. Asked me to call during the work week. I called and they denied giving me that price (which wasn't even much off their normal price) so I bought elsewhere.

OP
OP
C

CarmanKyle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I spoke with a couple of their reps early this year at KOH and they gave me a set price on a rear spring setup. Asked me to call during the work week. I called and they denied giving me that price (which wasn't even much off their normal price) so I bought elsewhere.

When I worked for Edelbrock people would call and say they spoke to a rep at a show and said something about special pricing all the time. It turns out the hired reps we had would make mistakes on pricing. Hard beinf stuck in the middle, even more so because Edelbrock is not a direct retailer for the product. Maybe the rep wasn't a salaried rep? Just a body filling a space for the show/race/event.

On another note. I was able to talk to Fred. Able to order the replacement pieces for the bypass valves.