Does anyone make cams besides Livernois?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@burntoutaccountant If you go with the optional 78lb injectors from JDM, that’s different than either injector size that was used in the off the shelf Whipple Stage 1 or Stage 2 setups if you’re primarily worried about buying something you already have. Granted, I totally understand only wanting to spend as much as you have to.

OP
OP
B

burntoutaccountant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@burntoutaccountant If you go with the optional 78lb injectors from JDM, that’s different than either injector size that was used in the off the shelf Whipple Stage 1 or Stage 2 setups if you’re primarily worried about buying something you already have. Granted, I totally understand only wanting to spend as much as you have to.
I’ve kind of shelved it for now honestly. It’s already fast enough. I’m focusing on finishing my bronco. I’ve got to get a Holley terminator I’m and hydroboost setup installed.

Cody Dawson

Perfect Circle Engines
Reaction score
Does anyone make cams besides Livernois? I looked at the graphs and want more low end. I reached out to ford strokers but he doesn’t do these motors, only sbf. I won’t work with Ed Curtis at flowtech again.

I have a whipple right now already installed. Will be running kooks, catless mids, and a new cat back.
I would honestly consider using Super Duty cams. The “torque” cam method could work out in your favor but I haven’t seen anyone attempt it.
There isn’t many options for moving the power band due to the variable timing and no adjustable gears.
Locking the cam gears out and degreeing them where you’d like is possible but would be a lot of effort.