Does anyone make a stock size/offset wheel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
PBR

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm looking for same exact specs as factory. Thanks again!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah I'm looking for same exact specs as factory. Thanks again!

Gotcha. I just bought up the remainder of the discontinued 17x8.5 6x135 +25 Method MR313's in case +25 will work for you. They are 9mm wider than OEM but pretty close.

OP
OP
PBR

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that 9mm might be the difference between rubbing and not rubbing with 37s.

Thanks again for your help!

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think that 9mm might be the difference between rubbing and not rubbing with 37s.

Thanks again for your help!

It's not actually. It's usually lower than +25 that starts to have issues. I'll message you a video.

BAJA1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you message me the video as well as I might be interested in some new wheels? Thank you.

tcm glx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back to life...

Yes I still have my Gen1 and still love it. I want 37s but I know they won't fit with my Methods. So are there any aftermarket wheels that are the same size and offest as the factory wheels? I just hate the look of ALL the stock wheels from the first Gen to the current, they are all ugly!

I have icon wheels 6mm offset, on 37s. Light clearancing on the inside of the front fenders, and no rub at all. Full stuff!