Does anyone make a stock size/offset wheel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just got a new to me 2011 crew cab raptor from the great people at team ford in las vegas.

i'm wanting to go with matte black wheels but want the same size and offset as stock or as close to possible as i can get. rumor had it that the new method nv's were going to be available with factory size/offset but according to the website that didn't happen. anyone know of any?

thanks!

How about powdercoating what you have? Might be an option. There are a few members on here who have done that.

OP
OP
PBR

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the links everyone! just having a hard time finding anything i like in the right size.

i thought about powdercoating the stock wheels but not in love with the looks of the stockers either.

OP
OP
PBR

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I bought the NV's and love the looks but still would like a wheel with the exact stock offset and size. Anything new out there meet stock specs?

OP
OP
PBR

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bringing this thread back to life...

Yes I still have my Gen1 and still love it. I want 37s but I know they won't fit with my Methods. So are there any aftermarket wheels that are the same size and offest as the factory wheels? I just hate the look of ALL the stock wheels from the first Gen to the current, they are all ugly!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes I still have my Gen1 and still love it. I want 37s but I know they won't fit with my Methods. So are there any aftermarket wheels that are the same size and offest as the factory wheels? I just hate the look of ALL the stock wheels from the first Gen to the current, they are all ugly!
holy shit. you are alive!!!!

@Pacific Wheel can probably answer your question

and you are a hater..... i like the oem beadlock look on the gen 1s. might be biased though

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Sadly the Method MR310 was disco'd in the stock offset but they do offer MR313 and the MR703 is coming this month in a +25. The XD131 also comes +25. XD129 Holeshot was offered +34 for a while but I haven't seen any come into stock for quite a while. The lack of sales for the higher offsets keep these companies from bringing them in. At this point, aside from stock wheels the +25's might be the best bet.

OP
OP
PBR

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I will check those out.