Does anyone make a stock size/offset wheel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just got a new to me 2011 crew cab raptor from the great people at team ford in las vegas.

i'm wanting to go with matte black wheels but want the same size and offset as stock or as close to possible as i can get. rumor had it that the new method nv's were going to be available with factory size/offset but according to the website that didn't happen. anyone know of any?

thanks!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
the 17" NV will only be available in 0mm offset. If I recall correctly KMC XD Mosters are available in +34mm but not sure which size. It wouldn't hurt you to go down to a +18mm, that's a very safe move at bottom perch and you nudge out a little bit more aggressiveness.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the 17" NV will only be available in 0mm offset. If I recall correctly KMC XD Mosters are available in +34mm but not sure which size. It wouldn't hurt you to go down to a +18mm, that's a very safe move at bottom perch and you nudge out a little bit more aggressiveness.

That is what I am going to do. 17x9 +18mm offset, which is about 12mm less poke than the Methods, or about a half inch.

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Methods Double Standards, Standards and NV's are 0mm offset so they will stick out about 1.33 inches further than stock.

Your +18mm will give you 16mm (5/8")more "stick out" than stock, and 23/32's more "inboard" than Methods.

Hope this helps.... But as mentioned by Birdman... 18mm is safe

OP
OP
PBR

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but i don't want to go 17x9, i want to stay at 17x8.5.

also correct me if i'm wrong, but since the rim you're talking about is wider, then it will stick out more since the offset is based off of a wider wheel. it's +18mm but since the rim is .5" wider it's not like comparing a 8.5" wide wheel with the same +18mm offset right?

so who makes a 17x8.5 with any positive offset? closer to +34mm the better.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
but i don't want to go 17x9, i want to stay at 17x8.5.

also correct me if i'm wrong, but since the rim you're talking about is wider, then it will stick out more since the offset is based off of a wider wheel. it's +18mm but since the rim is .5" wider it's not like comparing a 8.5" wide wheel with the same +18mm offset right?

so who makes a 17x8.5 with any positive offset? closer to +34mm the better.

You are correct, offset measurements are not apples to apples with different width wheels. With that being said can I ask why you want to stick with the same width and offset as stock? You will limit your wheel selection considerably and don't gain anything in doing so.

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

TMX Engineer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
:facepalm: didnt even think about the width... So used to people being concerned with only the offset.