Does anyone know how many shifts Dearborn is running this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going by this logic I would still be waiting on my truck that was supposed to be built 08/02 now 10/18.. I should probably know that information right? I also have lots of other things in the background that depend on when the truck is getting delivered that I also need to plan out. So with a lot of moving parts I would like to know when my trucks being built/delivered. I've been checking FP every 2 weeks or so
Totally with you buddy! I can't agree more we're in the same boat as far as planning stuff ect.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been waiting and been pushed back just as many times as everyone else has. My 9/13 just moved to 10/27. The GM of the dealership talked to the Ford sales rep and said all 37 package builds are getting pushed back. I’m not losing sleep over it.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going by this logic I would still be waiting on my truck that was supposed to be built 08/02 now 10/18.. I should probably know that information right? I also have lots of other things in the background that depend on when the truck is getting delivered that I also need to plan out. So with a lot of moving parts I would like to know when my trucks being built/delivered. I've been checking FP every 2 weeks or so
You might be safe if you plan in a May 1 delivery.

I'm planning on April 15. Take a little sting out of the bite the government will take out of me.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait until you move from "Built" to pending "Shipping". It's all a crap shoot. Mine was built 7/30. Have had 3 shipping date changes. No confidence in what the tracker is showing and am just rolling with it. I am spoiled and currently drive a '20. So that helps a bit. But Oh, that new tech in the '21....

haoleboi808

Reaction score
I called this morning again. Last week they told me 9/24 now build date 9/23… hopefully that sticks. Seems like Thursday is the day for updates I try to call friday now

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New vehicle production is totally unpredictable right now. We can thank chip shortages, parts shortages, vendors, assembly line workers out due to Covid-19, etc.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I reached out to FP today via chat as my original date was 8/1 which was then moved back to 9/20....now its on 9/23 so not a drastic move back at all. We shall see next week and if the sticker is produced or not...maybe even by end of week...

What's the link to the chat? TIA