Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cypress

Reaction score
Trying to work a deal for a few thousand off MSRP in southern ca. Does anyone have any dealer recommendations not out of state?

There are at least 300 Raptors in stock in a 50 mile radius within LA. You figure someone would want to deal before 20s start rollin in...

PlainJane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
out in California they are still getting ADM and for 2018 models, you have to haggle to get to MSRP. Any California buyers who bought their truck from a California dealership at MSRP?

I did several months ago.
Ken Grody Ford is sell all his Raptors at MSRP.
Most have a lot of options added.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bought my 2019 w/802A, beadlocks, and blue interior package for $7k off MSRP at Don Franklin Ford in London Kentucky. Ask for Glenn Clark; very professional salesman and NOT pushy at all. Ive purchased countless vehicles, but this was actually the first new vehicle I’ve ever bought and they made the process seamless. No hidden fees, no surprises, no window etching or undercoating nonsense. Tell him Wes from Michigan sent you.

Alford78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to pay sticker in Southwest KY. Feel bad now that reading others are paying well below in my state. We also have a major history with our dealer. 1 car, 1 Loaded Mariner, 1 Loaded Explorer, and Loaded 18 Raptor. Next time if this isn’t my forever truck will use Ford family incentive program like did on the Explorer. Father in law married into the program.