Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
out in California they are still getting ADM and for 2018 models, you have to haggle to get to MSRP. Any California buyers who bought their truck from a California dealership at MSRP?

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
out in California they are still getting ADM and for 2018 models, you have to haggle to get to MSRP. Any California buyers who bought their truck from a California dealership at MSRP?
Nope, and didn't want to deal with their dishonesty from that point on.
Kansas City, MO, $3k under MSRP!

swedensky

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I can sell at msrp, in sac area. And have allocations for order as well. Can’t sell below though, so it just depends on if you want to buy local for convenience vs save much more and go out of state

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can sell at msrp, in sac area. And have allocations for order as well. Can’t sell below though, so it just depends on if you want to buy local for convenience vs save much more and go out of state

You can or you will sell at MSRP?

tacomoth

Reaction score
Getting mine 5k off MSRP at Stivers Ford in Des Moines. Wanted 802a with nothing else which is hard to find. Also Dewey Ford in Des Moines has a bunch for 7k off.