Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManfromSnowyRiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder if Fords sales data is looking odd to management, with so few Raptors selling at California dealerships but small town dealers in odd places out of state just killing it. Wonder what could be the issue with California's Raptor Sales??? Seems like regional sales data has to be bazaar.

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Scab on 10/30 for $1k over invoice at Pike County Ford in Troy, Alabama. I had bought my 2012 Scab there for $700 over invoice so I had a good relationship with the crew there. Super nice.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can do a deal right now for msrp also going to give me 40000 trade on my 2017 f150xlt might be pulling the trigger

caleb

Reaction score
Wonder if Fords sales data is looking odd to management, with so few Raptors selling at California dealerships but small town dealers in odd places out of state just killing it. Wonder what could be the issue with California's Raptor Sales??? Seems like regional sales data has to be bazaar.

You would think that, but I'm convinced (sorry guys) that California just has far too many idiots that are paying those prices.

Digger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in MA and have a great relationship with my dealer. I ordered both my 12 and 17 and I'm not positive how that would or could effect the price but I paid 4K under MSRP for my 12 and $3500 under MSRP for my 17 so deals are definitely out there.