Do your A-pillar lights shake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think mine are alternative off-road ... Adam / @4x4TruckLEDs.com ?

Not sure. You collect Fords like people collect stamps.

If it's a Gen3, it's SDHQ.

If it's a Gen2 it could have been SDHQ or AO. If they mounted to the hood using the 2 hood hinges, AO (which is what I ran on my Gen2 Raptor). If they mounted under the cowl by the antenna/corner, that's the SDHQ.

Was this the Gen3 WE did the install on? If so, SDHQ for sure (are you the one we found the issue about SDHQ giving the wrong bolts??? on the first batch)

OP
OP
dfw186

dfw186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure. You collect Fords like people collect stamps.

If it's a Gen3, it's SDHQ.

If it's a Gen2 it could have been SDHQ or AO. If they mounted to the hood using the 2 hood hinges, AO (which is what I ran on my Gen2 Raptor). If they mounted under the cowl by the antenna/corner, that's the SDHQ.

Was this the Gen3 WE did the install on? If so, SDHQ for sure (are you the one we found the issue about SDHQ giving the wrong bolts??? on the first batch)
So the bolts it comes with are right ones now, right. Placing my order now

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So the bolts it comes with are right ones now, right. Placing my order now

NOW they are yes. We had some of the very first SDHQ brackets for the Gen3 Raptor. We actually installed a set on our lightning and realized the bolts were wrong. And then on a Gen3 Raptor, we realized the bolts were wrong as well. So we stock tons of bolts and were able to fix that. But we let SDHQ know and they fixed them going forward.