Do your A-pillar lights shake?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfw186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed lp4s on mine, but they are shaking quite obvious on highway, windy days make it worse. And driver side seems worse than passenger side. How about yours?993318BC-9BD7-4B58-8598-992B424820DD.jpeg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What kind of mounts are you running?
We sell the SDHQ mounts which are bolted in TWO places to ensure they are ROCK SOLID. A little pricier then some brackets on the market, but rock solid and american made

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I have XL80’s with S1 Lasers side mounted, all mounted to hood brackets, and the S1’s will shake over rough terrain, and some of my squadrons also shake but the XL80’s are rock solid, even over high speed washboard stuff.

OP
OP
dfw186

dfw186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have XL80’s with S1 Lasers side mounted, all mounted to hood brackets, and the S1’s will shake over rough terrain, and some of my squadrons also shake but the XL80’s are rock solid, even over high speed washboard stuff.
Can you please let me know which mount are you using? My LPs shake quite a lot but sit very tight.. checked all bolts none is loosen

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’d rather not name it, but yes I will get a SHDQ on your site.

SDHQ is the way to go. We used to sell some other brands but found issues with powder coating OR BOUNCEY BOUNCEY BOUNCEY issues. (that's a technical term).

Sooo we only stock SDHQ now. The double-mounting method means it's rock solid.