Do You Want MORE Interior Storage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bumping this for everyone that was interested / needed to know how.

Just an extra tip- reach for the cylindrical tab on the left side of the seat if you're facing the rear window.

You can see it here
(Drivers side)
3agy2udy.jpg

I found out that it helped if the seat was in the up position.. And the lever is engaged. It doesn't have to be but it seemed to have helped me out.

9uze2uhy.jpg

Reach behind and feel for this button (located on the back of the seat)

a2yje8e5.jpg

I did it kinda standing up half out the open door and arm reached over the back.. Make sure to take off your watch it you are wearing one.

The button should engage by pulling up.

erunega3.jpg

Repeat on the passenger side. I found the passenger side to be a little trickier since you can't really see the thing, have to do it by feel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Ya didn't do a full write up on that post.. Tapatalk doesn't allow you to look at "Post started by {Member}" so had to go into my browser :) it's all done now.

I still haven't had time to put a pull cable on the cylinder! Lol. But hell I've had my RPG stage 2 since April and its still sitting in the garage

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

robnfl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found that the little lever is easier to pull up using a box-end wrench, just slip it over it and pull up.

Of course once you have it down, drill a hole in the lever and attach a cord.

Oh yeah, I ordered the cargo net from amazon, which came in yesterday. When I get a chance I'll go ahead and mount it. I'm not sure if I'm gonna use the screws and clips or just hot-glue the mounting lugs on.

Last edited: