Do You Want MORE Interior Storage?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I know I did.

I bought - Highland Universal Trunk Bulkhead Cargo Storage Net Adjusts from 48" to 60" Wide | eBay

To fold the back part of the seats down, reach behind and there is a small cylindrical release button. Make sure the seat bottom is locked in the up position and reach behind and pull the release. Once you do that you need to pull the lever that keeps the seat bottom in the up position. Then your seats should fold completely out of the way.

Items needed - Staple Gun (I used 1/2" staples for best grip strength)
Silicone (if you go that route)
Drill (if you go this route)

The kit comes with 1 net, a few self tapping screws, and 4 round thingies that you loop the cargo net around. You can either silicone them down like I did (the 3m tape on the back of them was worthless) or use the self tapping screws. Once you have that, tighten it up a little bit by stretching it and stapling it. I stapled it to the carpet along the bottom and put a few in the sound deadening behind the seat to stretch it up a little bit.

It adds a good bit of storage. I have detailing supplies, Vision-x Led Light cannon filters, tools, flashlight, and alot more in there and have no problems! There is a good 3-6" in certain areas of storage space between the back of the cab and the back of the rear seats. Ive wanted to utilize this space for a long time.

Enjoy your $20 cargo mod!!

Tomorrow(today now) I plan to drill a hole and attach a cable through the seat back release because it is such a pain to get to. There was a thread somewhere telling how to do so.

Pics (crappy cell phone pics) I am too busy during the days embroidering and making leather Raptor Console covers to do installs like this. Sorry about the low light. Remind me via PM or shoot me a text and Ill be sure and Take daytime pics.

Install these round thingies here:
IMG_20140102_191915085.jpg
Done in about 5 minutes
IMG_20140103_244045851.jpg
Staple it in a few places
IMG_20140103_244411623.jpg
Fill it with your shit (stuff)
IMG_20140103_245200795.jpg
It looks factory here :
IMG_20140103_245516793.jpg
The light cannon covers are easily 2" and there is still room to spare between the seat and your cargo. Bigger stuff gets wedged in and wont jiggle and vibrate everywhere and cause rattles :
IMG_20140103_245449500.jpg
With the seats normal you can barely see the attachment points :
IMG_20140103_245657399.jpg

Let me know what you guys think and definitely enjoy this cheap mod!

Ill try to respond as much as possible as I am pretty busy with orders for my custom embroidered console covers and headrests. Keep the orders coming guys, I really appreciate it.

Have a good one you guys

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score
THis in a supercrew or supercab

Supercrew look in my signature \/ \/

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

How do you make it easy to remove the back part of the seat

I'll add a write up to this thread when I do it

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Cool idea. You could submit this for the DIY contest.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

I've already got my write up for custom headrests and console covers that I entered

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

Reaction score