Do you think their is a market for painted Tail lights and color match fenders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to throw this out there... We do tail light tinting on just about every car and truck that comes through here. I usually have about 3 sets of Raptor rear tail lights and 3rd brake lights on hand, painted and ready for install. For those that choose to have their lights tinted, I charge a CORE charge of $300.00 which is refunded to the customer once the customers stock lights are shipped back in the same box and inspected. (with no scratches or cracks) We tint the complete light except for the reflector area. The cost for the tinting is $225.00 + shipping (zip) + CORE $300.00 (refundable) (with no scratches or cracks)

We also offer the same process for the factory fender flares. Complete color match as per paint code of your raptor. (4) Fender flares painted, color matched, boxed and ready to ship. All you have to do is take yours off and install the new ones. Cost (4) painted Color matched fenders per paint code $450.00 + Shipping (zip) + CORE $900.00 (refundable) (with no scratches or cracks)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 76
  • photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 64
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 63
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 61

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Color matched fenders yes on black for sure the rest not so sure. Haven't decided if i want to make mine blue or black but i want to get rid of the gray.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
There is a market for both, $450.00 + Shipping is not a bad price for all 4 fender pieces, but the lights are way to expensive IMO.

I can do tail lights for a few dollar's and my time

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i've been dying for some color matched flares...that price seems fair but still too rich for my blood.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As AII said, seems like a decent price for the flares, but the lights...way overpriced. Plenty places that will do it professionally with clear for $100. Just sayin...

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This thread would be better with proper spelling and grammar by the OP.

By the way, the lights are over-priced.