Do you prefer lifted or stock Gen2 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess I'm flexin "ultimate money". :005:

#fodeez

Dang!!! Yes you would be the one! That’s a wild rework.

Now you would be the one to ask the big question. I haven’t finished reading through the build yet. Is the stock motor with maybe a tune more than enough for true off roading and provide ample power. Or is it lacking do you find? Since your someone putting the truck to its primary designed use. I can probably say, your build could handle more than the stock power plant at this point.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Now that is a funny statement coming from a "Lookit! My truuuck is biggaar than yo truuuck" person.

hardly playboy. I'm more of the, " I don't care what you think of me. I'm gonna have some fun whether you "approve" or not" kinda guy.

and for the record, Its my money and if i want to light the truck on fire, I will.

But before you go making some sort of "stupid redneck" comment, you should share your patent portfolio with the group.

Because my patent portfolio IS bigger than yours and I will brag about that one.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Dang!!! Yes you would be the one! That’s a wild rework.

Now you would be the one to ask the big question. I haven’t finished reading through the build yet. Is the stock motor with maybe a tune more than enough for true off roading and provide ample power. Or is it lacking do you find? Since your someone putting the truck to its primary designed use. I can probably say, your build could handle more than the stock power plant at this point.

the stock motor seems to do just fine. It isn't about how much horsepower you make or how fast you can accelerate. It is about how much speed you are able to carry.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude..

I saw a black and orange lifted Gen 2 on the Beltway, here in DC - ******* disgusting. Its already big as **** and aggressive, why widen it 5 more ******* inches and make it higher?

DoJo.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So while bigger tires may slow you down, obviously in your case, I imagine your truck is a bit lighter than in stock or mildly modded form. So you more than make up for it. It’s about running fast, keeping control and staying up front. Hey I’m learning ;)

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
So while bigger tires may slow you down, obviously in your case, I imagine your truck is a bit lighter than in stock or mildly modded form. So you more than make up for it. It’s about running fast, keeping control and staying up front. Hey I’m learning ;)

negatory, my truck is actually a bit heavier than stock.

And to give you an idea of the illusion of "weight", The fifteen52 wheels with the KR3s on them are 10 Lbs lighter than the raceline 17s and Toyo 37s on my F-250.

While the tires are heavier than stock, they are large enough to keep you on top of the holes that a 37 sinks into and thus, you maintain more speed.

I won't win any drag races, but line me up in front of a couple of miles of whoops and I'll be doing 15-20 mph faster for the whole section when compared to a truck on 37s.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought about the weight of the upgraded suspension and other mods after I sent that response. The carbon fiber body panels won’t make up that much weight.

Yes I can clearly see how the larger tires make up the difference.

Running desert and running drag strips are vastly different.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I thought about the weight of the upgraded suspension and other mods after I sent that response. The carbon fiber body panels won’t make up that much weight.

Yes I can clearly see how the larger tires make up the difference.

Running desert and running drag strips are vastly different.

most people (ie: most raptor owners) don’t live anywhere near the desert or Baja or anything remotely close to it tho- and those that do? No matter how much they talk about off-roading if they Rap is truly their DD they’re also spending more time on pavement too.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
True Dat! Lucky the truck is great on pavement and off. I can see if you have time or live close to an off roading location, then mods to improve the truck can help if your wanting more.