Do you prefer lifted or stock Gen2 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had 1.5” level on my 17 Raptor and am planning on doing the same on my 19, it looks perfect with the level IMHO.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer stock for a couple of reasons. First, Ford spent a lot of time and money engineering the Raptor suspension to a certain specification, and I don’t see any reason to mess with that. Second, for practicality’s sake. The Raptor barely fits in most parking garages as it is, I don’t want to condemn myself to finding street/surface parking any time I need to go somewhere.

gordo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did a 6” lift on my 2017 F250. Definitely made it harder to drive... But it looked awesome! I wish I had enough money to keep it for weekend driving and a sedan for weekdays. For my Raptor, I am going to keep it stock height but I want to get better looking wheels.

borzraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're talking about putting it on blocks like a Fabtech or Rough Country lift, I personally disapprove. But it's your truck and you can do whatever you want with it. Leveling kits and leaf springs don't ruin the suspension performance therefore that's a better option if you're looking for more clearance or a taller look.