Do RPG 1.5” Collars Affect Ride Quality?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They claim it will give you a "leveled look". Not sure what they mean by that it's either leveled or it's not. Their wording makes me skeptical, they discuss their rear springs adding 1-1/2" and you will get a slight raked look. How do you add a 1-1/2" to the rear and end up with a slight rake? 1-1/2" rake is factory rake. Hopefully, I'm looking too much into this.

The two trucks they have on their main page don't look leveled the front is higher. The black truck is defiantly higher in the front the white one looks a lot closer to level.

I am very interested to see your truck and how it looks if it's actually level or not. I want to order mine but I also want to order a rear spring spacer incase it isn't level.

Waiting on the truck (hopefully any time now), but preordering parts lol. Hopefully its level - I asked via IG and they say it levels. And they claim "This will give your truck with a leveled look with the stock rears" on the product page.

Agreed - could always do the Foutz rear spring spacer to level it for the time being.

Legacy32

Reaction score
They claim the 2.5" lift makes it level. We shall see - I ordered a set this morning.

They claim it will give you a "leveled look". Not sure what they mean by that it's either leveled or it's not. Their wording makes me skeptical, they discuss their rear springs adding 1-1/2" and you will get a slight raked look. How do you add a 1-1/2" to the rear and end up with a slight rake? 1-1/2" rake is factory rake. Hopefully, I'm looking too much into this.

The two trucks they have on their main page don't look leveled the front is higher. The black truck is defiantly higher in the front the white one looks a lot closer to level.

I am very interested to see your truck and how it looks if it's actually level or not. I want to order mine but I also want to order a rear spring spacer in case it isn't level. Let us know how your truck turns out!!

Attachments

• Snip20220825_1.png
    Snip20220825_1.png
    790.2 KB · Views: 11

Datj70

Reaction score
Purchased The Geiser springs yestrday. Would love to see a pic of them installed. Website says back 1.5" for Gen3 will come out in Oct.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I have seen plenty of people say no, I don't see how it can't. It puts the spring under preload to lift the truck. Is it enough to be noticeable? I guess that's up to the individual, and how long they drove the truck stock before upgrading it.

I personally think I am going to wait for Eibach or Geiser to release their springs.