Do NOT use Livernois Motorsports' Tune (LME)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorDude101

Reaction score
Sadly, my experience with Livernois has been outright terrible. I tuned my 2018 Raptor with less than 15,000 miles on it with the Livernois High Performance Tune (with the MyCalibrator device). After LESS than 1,000 miles my exhaust stats blowing grey smoke. What is it? A completely destroyed turbo, oil leakage throughout the engine and destroyed pistons & cylinders. All of this due to the excessive pressure and strain from the Livernois Motorsports Tune.

Please save yourself a lot of money, time, and regret and DON'T buy their tune. Go somewhere else, their customer service team has just stopped replying and has not owned up to any responsibility. My truck was flawless and had just had everything revised prior to the tune.

I hope this saves someone else from the damages I have to pay for.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to chime in on this one. Many members on here use our software and know how well it works. We never ever push out any calibrations that would cause any sort of engine or turbo damage. In this situation this particular customer ordered a Mycalibrator from us and registered this tuner in the state of Texas and requested performance calibrations for 91-93 octane which we then sent. However and this is where he is trying to put the blame on us, he never not once stated that this truck is actually his dads and is not even in the United States this is over seas where they use RON gas rating. If we would have known that and was stated anywhere in the tune request form we would have reached out immediately before any calibrations were sent out. I am the rep that was handling this and I have a string of over 30 messages back and forth where he is trying to get us to pay for his engine over the neglect of telling us the proper information. We are all about helping anyone that we can if we are in the wrong however this was not a calibration issue.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for chiming in, it's nice to hear the whole story.
Yea I unfortunately just took this forum over and didn't see this until today. One thing I don't want to do is bash the guy I understand things happen and I feel terrible for him, but when he says he doesn't get responses that's calling me out and that's not the case. There were times I didn't hear anything for days so I would send a random email just asking how things were going and what the findings were. I wish I could post the tune request form so everyone could see how it was filled out with everything on it pointing to this vehicle being in Texas.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like to chime in on this one. Many members on here use our software and know how well it works. We never ever push out any calibrations that would cause any sort of engine or turbo damage. In this situation this particular customer ordered a Mycalibrator from us and registered this tuner in the state of Texas and requested performance calibrations for 91-93 octane which we then sent. However and this is where he is trying to put the blame on us, he never not once stated that this truck is actually his dads and is not even in the United States this is over seas where they use RON gas rating. If we would have known that and was stated anywhere in the tune request form we would have reached out immediately before any calibrations were sent out. I am the rep that was handling this and I have a string of over 30 messages back and forth where he is trying to get us to pay for his engine over the neglect of telling us the proper information. We are all about helping anyone that we can if we are in the wrong however this was not a calibration issue.
I think most members, including me, were already VERY suspicious when someone shows up as a new member to make 2 threads, both of which are to bash someone that all of us know have a pretty good reputation in the industry.