Do not purchase these from American Trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

PRO-Series LED Tail Lights; Jet Black Housing; Smoked Lens​

90 day warranty, no warranty information on website at all, rep couldn't find anything on warranty or anything either, brake lights on drivers side went out. Less than a year old still. So now the hunt begins.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update time....so I decided I would see who actually makes these tail lights and just send an email to see if they would help me at all. Alpharexusa.com....they are in California....2 year warranty....Brandon emailed me and said 100% we will cover this, apologized, asked me for my receipt from Americantrucks.com and a picture or video of the issue. He sent me his direct number as well, I called him, he said no problem I'll send you an email after I eat lunch and get you handled. So apparently American trucks is given a blanket policy customers..also selling an extended warranty that actually is already provided by the manufacturer of these lights at least....makes me really question American trucks now. You can buy directly from the link I provided and the price was cheaper by about 40 bucks than it was on AT also...so I want to make sure that the pro line series lights are for sure making this right and very helpful. They have my business for sure.

dragonass23

Full Access Member
Reaction score

PRO-Series LED Tail Lights; Jet Black Housing; Smoked Lens​

90 day warranty, no warranty information on website at all, rep couldn't find anything on warranty or anything either, brake lights on drivers side went out. Less than a year old still. So now the hunt begins.
Thanks for the heads up

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up
I'm so glad I contacted them directly, Brandon has been awesome. Truly can't believe Americantrucks just flat out told me nope no warranty..but you should of bought the warranty.....when they actually have a 2 year warranty.....I'd but directly from.them. I put the link in my update