DIY stereo upgrade for under $500.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lateralis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For mine 15ft got me into the bed of the truck while running the lines under the cab. So 20 ft will leave you more than enough wiggle room. Just make sure to cut it after you have run the lines and have the amp rack in place. Last thing you want to do is accidentally cut it short.

Swimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Pioneer TS-A6990F would be similar sounding to the TS-A6986R? I have the 2017 Sony system. Thanks.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I don’t have direct experience with both, but coax are going to produce a pretty similar sound profile. components would be a better sound stage option. These will certainly be better than the stock components.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys on the pac speaker interface there is a male and female connector the female I assume goes to the speaker harness pulled out of the b and o amp does the male go to the female connector from the zen harness ? im assuming its the can hi and low passing thru the pac and onto the zen ?