Diving In (Interior vinyl wrap)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
How long did it take to remove all that stuff? Surprised you didn't remove the seats, or have to!
Taking my time, about 40 minutes. Particular order you have to go about it. Wont be done until Monday though, misjudged the amount of vinyl I would need. You do need to move them all the way up for 2 bolts, then all the way back for room to work.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Taking my time, about 40 minutes. Particular order you have to go about it. Wont be done until Monday though, misjudged the amount of vinyl I would need. You do need to move them all the way up for 2 bolts, then all the way back for room to work.
40 minutes is a cake walk, wow. Have you done this before, would a novice be able to rip all that out in less than an hour? I'm going to order the vinyl once I see how yours turns out. I will remove my seats though, so I can vacuum up all the 11 year old french fries, lol.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, another question, now that you have all the dash apart, is it easy to get at the guage cluster, was thinking of removing the plastic lens to clean and polish it like new again. Can you take a close up of that if it comes off easy, if not, don't bother. Thanks!