Diving In (Interior vinyl wrap)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
So, ordered and put in my weathertech floor liners, starting tomorrow, I'm going to start digging into pulling all the brushed aluminum trim to wrap. I've looked at alot of videos, hoping it goes relatively smooth! Pictures will follow!

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
Not sure where OP got his from , but I have been looking at these
Cant wait to see some pics
Those look pretty sweet, just worried if they are cut to exact fit, slightly off center can turn into a nightmare on longer runs

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, looks a lot better in the daytime. So, does this stuff have glue on it already? Do you heat it up with a heat gun? C'mon bro, I want more info, this is something I've been wanting to do. :favorites37:

OP
OP
Big Papa Gecko

Big Papa Gecko

Reaction score
Yes, looks a lot better in the daytime. So, does this stuff have glue on it already? Do you heat it up with a heat gun? C'mon bro, I want more info, this is something I've been wanting to do. :favorites37:
So with the 3M 1080 and 2080 its pressure adhesive on the back, haven't had to use the heat gun yet but expect i will for the tighter bends on the bezel and such. I use isopropyl alcohol and clean them prior to putting the adhesion promoter around the edges, holds better with it. Then put the vinyl, got a nifty tool kit on Amazon with the squeegee type things and an exact blade.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So with the 3M 1080 and 2080 its pressure adhesive on the back, haven't had to use the heat gun yet but expect i will for the tighter bends on the bezel and such. I use isopropyl alcohol and clean them prior to putting the adhesion promoter around the edges, holds better with it. Then put the vinyl, got a nifty tool kit on Amazon with the squeegee type things and an exact blade.
Okay, cool, yeah, will probably need a heat gun on the corners. Keep up the good work bro!