Ditch Light Picture Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd add to the Ditch light party thread. The brackets are easy enough to install. My biggest complaint is running the lights under the cowl and getting the cowl to snap back and seat correctly again. It was a pain in the A** as far I am concerned.

These XL80's really throw some light....

88E31ACB-0241-4CDF-8C4C-CB118DC7E76B.jpeg

782B9ED2-E4D2-4853-B249-A011F8CC555A.jpeg

E1E62FC0-4CD7-4D14-9C69-EBF9798BD4CC.jpeg

F4E4C8DE-2F8C-4D41-A08D-F2A980C2007E.jpeg

OP
OP
04Ram2500Hemi

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Thank you for the pics everybody. I’ve got a plan in my head now in regards to exterior illumination. Just need to save some more pennies.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone run the Baja Designs LP4 on the A-Pillers? What are your thoughts?

We have a customer who had LP6 on his pillars then swapped them out for LP4. He likes them. Here are some photos after a recent trip to our shop (we have these in stock btw along with brackets)

You can see he kept his LP6 and just moved them down low. He has a crazy amount of light. Our triple fog light kit with 3 pairs of Baja, the 30" S8 Bar in the grill, 2x LP4 on the pillars, 4x LP9 on the N-Fab mount, 2x LP6 on the N-Fab mount... and what you THINK is the 10" OnX6 bar in the lower grill is not actually a regular OnX6 bar. That's their 10" FULL LASER bar. The hybrid laser wasn't "laser" enough for him, so 100% laser action it is.

upload_2020-8-1_10-19-58.png

upload_2020-8-1_10-20-7.png

OICNW-Rob

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a customer who had LP6 on his pillars then swapped them out for LP4. He likes them. Here are some photos after a recent trip to our shop (we have these in stock btw along with brackets)

You can see he kept his LP6 and just moved them down low. He has a crazy amount of light. Our triple fog light kit with 3 pairs of Baja, the 30" S8 Bar in the grill, 2x LP4 on the pillars, 4x LP9 on the N-Fab mount, 2x LP6 on the N-Fab mount... and what you THINK is the 10" OnX6 bar in the lower grill is not actually a regular OnX6 bar. That's their 10" FULL LASER bar. The hybrid laser wasn't "laser" enough for him, so 100% laser action it is.

View attachment 148944

View attachment 148945

Thanks for your response! Wow that is a crazy amount of light! For sure more than I will ever need! Are there any issues with the antenna in the way? I am running a stubby if that matters.
I am already running the triple bezel light kit with 2 Squadron Pros in spot and driving/combo and S1. Looking to run the LP4 in spot configuration to get more light down range. I also like the IPT feature, as I think it will give me some help with Baja Designs "zone 2" area.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes the antenna will get in your way if you run the SDHQ mounts (as this customer did). He originally had the Alternative Offroad mounts but he wanted the lights to sit closer to his windshield and lower. So he went with the SDHQ mounts (we stock/sell both mounts). He had to drill his own holes on the bracket to off-set them a little bit. I'd recommend Alternative Offroad mounts for larger lights, SDHQ for smaller (Squadron) lights.

He does have the amber back-lit wired in as well. I just didn't take a photo. Next time he stops by the shop I'll take some more photos of his truck. He has all his LP series lights wired in for amber back lighting. Combined with the Morimotos we sold him, his howl truck looks mean coming at ya.

The IPT doesn't throw a TON of light out sideways but a little bit to help out.