Display Options in 4 Low

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baracus

Reaction score
I spent a good amount of time in 4-low this weekend controlling descents with my Patriot Campers trailer on sketchy mountain forest roads. In 4-low, the center display defaults to showing cameras and I don't see an option to exit the cameras. This is infuriating.

Firstly I find watching cameras while I'm driving nauseating and distracting. Secondly, I'd prefer to keep it on navigation or controlling my music. Please tell me I am missing something here and Ford isn't this stupid.

OP
OP
baracus

baracus

Reaction score
Have you tried cycling the camera button?
I tried all the buttons on the screen. I could choose between different cameras, all at full screen, but not to get out of the cameras and back to something more meaningful. I had to Stop and put it in 4 high multiple times to make sure I was on the correct path. It was honestly dangerous.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I tried all the buttons on the screen. I could choose between different cameras, all at full screen, but not to get out of the cameras and back to something more meaningful. I had to Stop and put it in 4 high multiple times to make sure I was on the correct path. It was honestly dangerous.

I don’t usually pay that much attention to it when I’m off road. I have force myself to check cameras. Now parking, that’s another matter.

I forgot there was a physical button. I was looking for the solution on the touchscreen

#firstworldproblems

:)

glad you got a solution