Disc Read Error ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedFive

Reaction score
One of my children wanted to watch a movie (DVD) on the screen the other day while I was parked in a carpool line for 30 minutes or so and no matter what I did I kept getting the Disc Read Error and then an eject of the discs. I know this worked a few years ago, when I bought the truck. I honestly forget I could do this. I tried everything, factory reset of the head unit, parking park engaged. Truck off, running, accessory mode etc and nothing seems to work. I searched the forums and internet and didn't really find much. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Any advice would be most appreciated it. I have a 2014 SCREW.

Thank you!

J

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
have you tried another good known working Disc?

it sounds like it has a disc read error, either the disc is messed up or the disc reader is broken.

OP
OP
RedFive

RedFive

Reaction score
have you tried another good known working Disc?

it sounds like it has a disc read error, either the disc is messed up or the disc reader is broken.

I tried 3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Weird, I know I have watched one in something. LOL. Maybe it was my old Lexus IS350. I can’t recall, at this point. But thanks. Thought it was broke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro